Pages

Monday, June 7, 2010

Happy Birthday & Happy 20th Anniversary

Wow~
At first I would like to say "Happy Birthday" to myself..
"Wei..Happy Birthday.."
hehe..=P
Ya~ my 18th birthday..just passed..
On 6th June..
(but my mum said that i'm same birthday with Agong..so that mean i have 2 birthday lo..??
Nono..should be 3..include my chinese birthday..hehe..=D )
Well..celebrated my birthday at high hill..
Hmm..????
Ya~ I at Cameron Highland during 5th-6th June..
Going there again..Haha..xD
This time just go pasar or just stay at hotel..
But,I quite enjoy my trip..
I like it..=)
Let me show you some pictures..
Strawberry tea..My dad flavourite..
But..my mum bought wrongly..
He actually prefer strawberry coffee..
Haha...xD
but this consider ok la~ taste not bad..
Captured at Equitorial Hotel..
By my piggy..
Ok la~ not bad not bad..
"Me and piggy"
Haha..xD
And I did a memorable thing at Cameron Highland..
We had ours lunch at Green View Garden before we leave..
Try to guess what I have as my lunch??????
Don't know..
Come on~ Just guess it..
BINGO!!!!!!!!!!!!
"ABC WORLD" ----kid meal
Haha..my lunch aka my kid meal..
Want to have a kid meal on my 1st day of 18..
Cannot order this meal after that..T.T
why..??? Caz i wan my face..=P
Haha...and don't doubt..i bought the penguin back..
It look cute right~ somemore it gt present for me..
Sure i won't abandon it la~=D

Hmm~
And finally..i want to say "Happy 20th Anniversary" to my dad,and mum..
Hehe..6th June is a meaningful day for us..
My birthday..& their anniversary..
wow~ I'm present from God to them..
Wahaha..
Next..
Planned to post about a simply but meaningful celebration on last friday--4th June..
But..suddenly change my mind..
The party is great..I LOVE IT..
and this is totally surprise for me,and sim yee..
p/s: just now baru know is my buddy--Miss Ng and others' idea..
Haha..xD thx yar~
but..got a bit regret..
Not all of us are attend..=(
Anyway..thx to those who wish me..
Thanks..appreciate it..=D

4 comments:

wantien727 said...

ehh,is our idea ;D not me saje

weiwei said...

Ok..noted..
Paiseh loo~ >.<"

wantien727 said...

haha you really effective bo~
write blog so fast ><
p/s:my mama,2sisters and me thanks for your corn ;D and also your chilis haha

weiwei said...

Haha..sure la~
When ur turn??
Wait ur blog till neck long jor..
Aiyo~ welcome la..
next time tell them no nid say thx..
Me paiseh..>.<
Hehe..the corn sweet bo..??