Pages

Sunday, September 22, 2013

We Are The Champions!

We are the champions~ We are the champions~
Yes yes yes.. You are in the right place!
Guess what had happened?
Well~ it's actually happened on yesterday...
Guess what! I joined a 5km marathon!
AND!!! I MADE IT!
Within 1 hour.. Hehehehe

* consequence: I can't feel my legs today*

Hahaha~ actually not that so exaggerate la~ 
Still can walk, and not that cramp la as I have practiced during sem break..
Although just twice(?) I only can say is less than 5 times.. xD

Okay okay... lemme *cough* nag a while k?
Being 1st time I stay overnight at my friend's house.
Thanks to my lovely Aji for willing to adopt me! *Kamsahabnida*
Not like expected, we didn't have night conversation.
In fact, after came home from dinner, we two have to complete our work!
*Argh~ I should post the picture here. So sad they are all in Aji's phone*

Because we have to wake up at 5am the next day
(Ya I know very early! Super Early!)
So right after work, we just straightly off to bed.
Unfortunately, I had insomnia!!
Seeing Aji sleep so sweet, turn around and around make me feel so jealous! 
Tried my best to sleep. But every times also "destroyed" by Aji.
Her pillow was just dropped and hit me! Exactly on my face!
LOL~ 
*Not blaming you k? It's was too funny*
But next time we should have a girls' talk! Let's stay up late! Hahaha

Argh~ At least I managed to sleep at 3am la..
To wake us up, we two have set our alarm at the same time. 
So... as you can imagine... Two alarms were shocked us 99!
Especially her minions' ringtone! LOL~
[ p/s: Aji continued to sleep and say: Wait Ah-Shu's morning call la ]

Before the race start!

So glad you have a gang of friends who love sports a lot!
We love the fresh air~ We appreciate our friendship~ We support charity!
Sorry for blur picture. See~ Mama still sleeping... xP

Yeah we did it! 


Again we three.. =)


Oh ya~ actually psychology has its own psychology booth on chariofare.

But but, only Aji joining to help.
I escaped and gained back my sleeping time at home.
Hahaha~ such a nice and satisfied nap.

Anyway, I had a nice day with my beloved. 
Always feeling blessed to have this group of awesome friends!
Well Well~ especially "cross"
Let's do it next time! =)

No comments: