Pages

Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Bye Bye Sem 1~

Finally, Sem 1 has gone.
Actually many think that Sem 1 is considered finished after EOS.
But I don't think so.
I mean what IF you are so unlucky have to resit?
Anyway, Thanks GOD I have passed my EOS
Result not bad and I quite satisfy with it
Of course can't compare with Piggy
The mad genius in P family

Sem 2 is on the way
I'm totally in holiday mood + celebration mood
Planning hard for cycling and celebration
Although facing not-so-many obstacles
I believe the problems will be solved under hard works, and sincere hope

LOL~
I'm so excited now!
Can we just go cycling this week?
*slap*slap*
Okay I'm awake....
LOL~

I MISS Peacock and Possum dy.
They two sure nod their head and can't help looking forward!
Peacock, I hate you! Why you always agree with my every plan!
Possum, I miss you! When you come back to KL? 
Penguin, I love you! Why are you so cute?

Alright, time to wake up!
I know someone is giggling/ laughing like a mad in front of computer screen now.
God, just let me enjoy my 2 weeks vacations. 
They are gonna dump me soon.
See that~ Sem 2 is waving it's hand...

Nothing to write.
As I ordered by someone to update my blog.
So, peeps, I'm sorry!
Oh Yeah~ Congratulation to P family and my classmates! 

END! 

Today Quote:
Hope burns brightest in a faithful heart, faith moves us ever upward



No comments: