Pages

Monday, January 14, 2013

Exam is Over! Holiday Start!

My mind is full of ideas and sharing.
But when they all come to words, they gone.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I was just backed from Genting.
With my lovely P-siblings.
So sad Peacock can't join.
I realized that I'm totally my grandpa's granddaughter and dad's daughter.
Love to walk around and explore.
It's kind of enjoyment. Good for health too.

Somehow I love sharing. Or talking?
Being long time didn't chat so much.
Until so satisfy.
Others' stories. And my story.
Laughing is the MUST part!

Sleeping is the HARDEST part!
I wonder why Piggy loves to trying to prohibit me from sleeping!
Yet I just ignore and hide myself under blanket.
They were enjoyed talking.
Stories flow into my ear, then my mind.
I was fall asleep with these stories.
Hahaha~

It's an enjoyment to have fun with them!
I believe if Peacock can join us then will be more fun and amazing.
And Aunty Platypus.
Well, I really should enjoy my U-life. =)

Hmm~ I thinking should I write another post for my Genting trip?
But I have no pictures.
I always believe pictures talk better than word.
Well I should wait for Panda.
Hey~ upload pictures please.....

END.


Today's Quote:
A friend is someone who knows all about you and still loves you.

No comments: