Pages

Friday, June 7, 2013

Birthday Post


Thank you my dear~

















A present from a lovely friend.
She knows I love chocolate.
She knows I love check.
Yet she failed to get it, this is why the horses are here.
But she doesn't know, and I never tell her
Which I actually also quite like London Bus Model
A simple present but filled with loves

I remember
She showed me a card with a child carrying a monkey.
And she said: No matter what happen, how heavy you are, I will carry you around. So, when you're unhappy, down and need someone, you can find me!
It's so touched! During a sharing session.
I didn't cry! And I know our friendship will be last forever!
You're Funny. But you're Lovely! Awesome! Adorable!
Thank you for being my friend!
You mean a lot to me! I really mean it! 



Today's Quote:
Friendship isn't a big thing. It's a million little things



No comments: