Pages

Thursday, June 6, 2013

Happy Birthday!!!

Happy 21st Birthday!
Feel wanna post a short post before I off to bed.

I thought you will wish me on time. Yet you didn't.
Now I wish you will wish me through _______
Which I think it's quite impossible.
What if I post to FB and state " To all my dear friends, today is my 21st Birthday. Why don't you call and wish me instead of leaving message on FB? "
Yes it's nonsense. I know.
That's why I didn't post.

Sorry P-family.
I'm not purposely to decline.
Lazy is yes, lazy to drive. Hate to take ktm.
But actually, I'm tired.
The tiredness of celebrate my birthday right after exam is just so freaking disturb me.
I have no any mood to think of it
Perhaps, after wake up this feeling and tiredness have gone.
So, maybe I will give you all a call and ask you come out later!
Hahaha~ xD

Today's Quote:
Happy Birthday!

2 comments:

Dan said...

Sup, how are you?

Dan said...

I'm not a bot btw, just a random passerby