Pages

Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Lucky Unlucky?

Today was supposed is a good day for me.
Well, guess life isn't goes smoothly as you wish.
I mean, everyone will face his own unlucky day one day.
And yes, today I am the unlucky one.
It's okay! Keep telling myself.
Be tough, Be strong! And brace myself!
I hope I can endure with it. =)

Oh yes! Today I have an interview session with a psychiatrist.
He is so nice. But he seems busy too la..
Thanks to my uncle, my group managed to interview him.
He told us he has received so many email asking him for interview.
Yet he will reject and not entertain.
"Unfortunately. Fortunately" He said... " She has a good connection"
Yes! He hinting about me.
Hehehe~
THANK YOU to my uncle! Love you~

Haiz I should stop here.
Good night. Wish me luck!

Today's Quote:
The thing about feelings is that, if you cover your mouth, they'll come out from your eyes.

No comments: