Pages

Sunday, October 20, 2013

Reality? Dream?

Sometimes, I wonder why.
Is you or me, who lead us into today's situation?
Smile when recalled those good days we ever had
Back to reality, what can we do?
What can I do?
What should I do?

If there's a chance, I would like to tell you,
This is NOT  a smart decision ever!

Sometimes I feel close to you.
Sometimes I can sense the distance.
Actually am I awake? Or I still in my dream?
Reality! Face it.... Or escape?
Living happily in my world.
I guess...
I guess...

This is life.
A roller coaster.
A Ferris Wheel.

Have no more enthusiasm on some stuff.
Tired? Don't think so.
My brain refuses to work.
And I lack of ideas.

Today's Quote:
No Quote


1 comment:

~Sn0w AnGeL~ said...

Whoever it is, I hope you can resolve your issue with that person. Good Luck! (: