Pages

Monday, May 24, 2010

F6 school life..

Before start my post..
Please allow me to shout out my feeling..
" Argh~~~~~~~ "
Don't worry..I'm fine..
Just feel so tired for my school life..
Mayb I gonna repeat this action everyweek or..
everyday start from July..or next year..
F6 school life..
Going back to SS..
i know SS is not good enough..
But..i'm so lazy to transfer to another school..
At least I know and clear SS teachers..
** special meaning..xD
Start my second week of F6..
Feel so tired! tired! and Tired!
me really 'beh tahan'..
So TIRED!!!!!
A lot of homework..
3 days stay back for Koko..
And I do not understand what teacher is talking about!!!!
Damn!
Me need to do revision for every subject everyday..
Please allow me to say..
I NEVER! NEVER! NEVER!! do my revision after back from school since i was standard 1..
F6 totally break my record..
Cannot imagnine I am doing revision everyday!!!
24 hour is not enough for me la~~
MISS my friends..
Miss them when step into my school...
sometime i really thought i'm a f5 student..
A lot of Memories in SS..although SS is not good..
Haiz~ I think i will keep let my blog aside..
let it full of dust..spider-web..
Forgive me please..
Really no time to blogging..
To my friends: Good Luck in your study..
And don't forget me ya~
MISS YOU ALL SO MUCH!!
let hug~ muacks...=D
Keep in touch..!

No comments: